Jaipur Boucheron Shower Gel 3.3 oz
The House of Boucheron is a French family dynasty founded by Frederic Boucheron in 1858, with the opening of his first store in the Galerie de Valois, at Palais-Royal, during the heyday of the Second French Empire. He created his atelier in 1866 and a year later won the Gold Medal during the Exposition Universelle (1867).
In 1893, Frédéric Boucheron became the first jeweller to move to Place Vendôme. Legend has it that he chose 26 Place Vendôme, where Boucheron remains to this day, because it was the sunniest corner of the square. He believed that the diamonds in the windows would sparkle all the more brilliantly.
In 1893, Boucheron opened a store in Moscow, later transferred to Saint Petersburg in 1911. In 1903 a store in London and an office in New York. More store openings followed in Japan in 1973, Shanghai, Dubai in 2005, and finally Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur in 2006.
Boucheron was a family business : after the death of its founder Frédéric Boucheron in 1902, his descendants took over the business. In 1994, the family business shifted to a more global approach with its selling out to Schweizerhall.
The House of Boucheron was then acquired by former Gucci Group in 2000, which was bought by PPR in 2004. Pierre Bouissou was appointed CEO in April 2011 and was replaced by Helene Poulit-Duquesne in July 2015.
J'ai eu tellement de compliments avec ce parfum! Météo Je suis au travail ou à une date, ça marche toujours !!